• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starting up webmaster/ web design community **need help**

nice_dude

Hi,

Thanks for reading this topic! I've started a web design and webmaster resource community and am look for trust worth people to help me run it. at my site we'll feature resources ranging from webmaster tutorials to photoshop brush packs, renders, Sig's etc.

I need people experienced with either design applications such as Adobe photoshop , Fireworks, Flash, GIMP, etc and people experienced with running a website (thus webmasters).

I'm taking this very seriously and I'll make my community extremely active and full of resources to bring in more and more members. If you would enjoy helping me create a great large and active community and have some free time on you hands i would appreciate you contact me.

Contact me via PM or Email though i would prefer emails.
Here's my email address: Webmaster*@*gfxhub.com (please remove the *)

Visit my new Webmaster/ Web design resource site here: Gfxhub.com

I am guessing that you are looking people to just help you without anything in return.

Am I correct ?

you can try to contact this guy, who is a buddy of mine, he started a new webmaster forum, hostopen.net.
Philip Källberg (pkallberg21 at gmail.com) try to contact him, see u guys can come up with something to help each other out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back