• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

stargate DC

I personally haven't dealt with them, though from the looks of things, that's one pretty damn hot datacenter!

That is a nice DC...look..Employee 1 has a 3 monitor setup, Employee 2 has a 4 Monitor setup - 3 (32"?) plasma/LCD displays on the wall...

It's like heaven...

They have been around for that long and they have no customers? I highly doubt that, especially with the amount of funding it must cost to maintain such DC! :D

I would assume the DC is fairly new and they bought the domain out. Their last updates on the domain was recently, as shown in the nameserver updates.

http://www.aboutus.org/Stargate.com

Looks that way, review, and details say it use to be some oddball company. address doesn't even match up.

Maybe the datacenter went under a different name before they changed to stargate. If we can find their previous name, we can find their usage.

If I remember correct they use to have a small data center in Naperville where they were a web hosting firm. They opened the new dc a few years ago about about 1 year ago they sold there Stargate Domain, Shared Hosting and Reseller Clients to uk2.net

Last edited:
Back