• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starcraft 2

Simple: Did you like the first? If yes, yes. Collectors Edition came this morning. :D

Zerg Rush!!11 kekekeke ^_____^

Oh wait, this chapter is just Terran. Carry on then

Oops, I posted in wrong furom.. I was wonder where it went.

Saw the trailer, didn't realize they had a open beta testing thing going on. Should have checked before posting. Oh well, downloading....

Definitely worth buying, just got it yesterday... Campaign is a bit weird though, anybody notice that?

I've seen nothing but good reviews about it... But i've only liked Warcraft III, maybe one of these days i'll give Starcraft a shot :p

Star Craft 2 features:

- Forces you to go online toregister a battle.net account before you can even play single-player.

- May be tied to facebook.

- LAN Mode no longer exists.

Yeah, was about to post that, the only downside is LAN and you HAVE to be logged into Battle.net. It's just asking to be pirated with that being forced. Not tied to FB here.

Bah I already know there are "updates" to counteract that easily to begin with, I dunno what all the fuss is about to be quite honest.

This game uses the exact same concept as World of Warcraft in terms of authentication. The only difference? It's not disguised.

Bah I already know there are "updates" to counteract that easily to begin with, I dunno what all the fuss is about to be quite honest.

This game uses the exact same concept as World of Warcraft in terms of authentication. The only difference? It's not disguised.

civ5 ships with LAN mode out of the box. Why not SC II?

Always negative :rolleyes2

70863ohu.jpg

Back