• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Staff

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Hi there , I dont know if i should be posting this here But here goes , We are looking for 3 staff to help support my clients due to the large success of webhost-warehouse and our growing customer needs , the roles are

Email support
online support
forum support

If anyone is interested in these roles please state in the topic We can offer you a good reward as pay

Thanks alot , Jordan

Last edited:
Well as its only 4 hours per week , We can offer An Master reseller with .com/uk domain Or if its cash your interested in give me a quote and ill let you know

Well i am interested fully !!! I have a few years of experience with Cpanel and am trilingual so i can help !

I would like to apply for the place of : online support

If you could contact me on the PM with more details i would apreciate it !

Hello,

This is only 4 hours a week, well I am willing to help you out, for 1hr every Mon-Fri. For $50-100/month (THINKING OF LOWERING) doing all those tasks. Please pm me and I can start tonight once discussions are done.

With me on your team I will also offer you discounts on Lake Shore Services Consulting & Marketing Packages :).

Let me know my contact details are above, or pm me :).

Last edited:
Well, I actually meant I was approved, but Decker is right lets let the OP decide who will be filling the positions at his final decision.

:lol: you sound like your saying 'sorry dad' - no probs just in case it puts someone else off replying it's a curtesy measure to the OP to state it is all :angel:

Almost lol :lol: you are a complete senior in this boards compared to me and should get at least some respect :lol:

No offense gray-eye, but I was just saying that I was approved because I contacted him and he did say I got the job but i'll still wait for a reply.

Ok i stated the pay was ok , I didn't agree you were hired.

All we agreed on was the pay and the start date NOT that you had landed the job

Sorry For any confusion

(I have chat logs of what was said as proof)

Back