• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Staff needed for large hosting site (over 2400 members)

nice_dude

I can't post the link but PM me if your interested.

iNetHoster is growing and expanding, with this we are in need of staff, we offer a wide range of services from web hosting to offering scripts. The following list is positions that are open.

Community Staff - x5
Community Staff support, you look after the members and make sure everyone is following the rules, you other tasks is to keep topics and posts alive.

Support Staff - x5
Support Staff are mostly to help our clients with they questions, if they is non then Support Staff will also take the role of Community Staff

For the time being these are the only positions open, soon more may open.
if you are interested please post in this topic with a filled in template.
You must be active and have been a member on inethoster for more then a week. Not all members that have applied can become part of the staff.

Position interested in:
Experience:
Why you want to join:

Hmm? Asking if the staff are paid. I like people who come offering staff and it turns out it's just volunteering.

IDK if they would have this as a paid (money) job as there a free hosting company, but maybe a free reseller or shared account would be the pay..

A decent question I think :)

Staff needed for large hosting site (over 2400 members)

I can't post the link but PM me if your interested.

Interested in why you "can't" post the link? Nothing about a free host there Josh, might be but might not.

And with 2400 hosted members I'd think it should be paying ut, so fair question.

I applied, But he expected me to "Prove that I was going to be active" I did that once, But I was never upgraded to mod. I think It's quite rude how we are nice enough to apply to help out for free, And then they expect stuff of us.

Interested in why you "can't" post the link? Nothing about a free host there Josh, might be but might not.

And with 2400 hosted members I'd think it should be paying ut, so fair question.

Because then it's seen as an advertisement and deleted :)

I applied, But he expected me to "Prove that I was going to be active" I did that once, But I was never upgraded to mod. I think It's quite rude how we are nice enough to apply to help out for free, And then they expect stuff of us.

I said we need active moderators, so post some and i'll make you mod. You haven't even registered at the forum to my knowlege.

Keagle on the other hand has apply and proven himself helpful and active so i've upgraded him to a staff member:beer:

nice_dude, I think your going about this the wrong way! why dont you just train up your trusted members?

The origional post is wonky, played as a hosting company looking for staff, then it's for forum staff.

Even worse, as you say stonerocket, what's the matter with current members? None trustworthy enough out of that amount!

Back