• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SSL certificate

sander k

NLC
Hello,

I think its best to get a SSL certificate for my new proxy site isn't it?
If yes, where should I get one?

A warning window will open every time a viewer goes there telling them the certificate was not issued by a trusted authority.

A warning window will open every time a viewer goes there telling them the certificate was not issued by a trusted authority.
'
That's an issue of configuration. By default most browsers do not have the rest of the certificate chain in order to make it work correctly, you have to configure the site to provide the rest of the certificate chain back to a certificate that they know.

Only takes a little extra setup, but gets rid of the certificate errors while still letting you use the free certificates.

So far the only catch that I have found with those is that you can't make them for subdomains- they only work for the www of a domain name.

Hello sander k

Every e-commerce website need an SSL Certificate to get their customer confidence. If you are ready to buy and ssl certificate then i recommended you website is sslmatrix.

Hello sander k

Every e-commerce website need an SSL Certificate to get their customer confidence. If you are ready to buy and ssl certificate then i recommended you website is sslmatrix.

Thanks for reading... NOT!!!
You could have seen that it is for a proxy, not a webshop.

Back