• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

...Srsly?

Google Analytics does not include bots, they are considered very reliable.

Well on a side note the forum just got blasted with new replies. Normally I'll leave for 5 - 8 hours come back and there will be maybe 10 new posts. I left this morning for 5 hours and there were over 50 new posts by the time I came back. I like live forums ;)

personally, i'd put this apparent deadness in the fact that you have a number of longstanding active members, and then a group of new members coming in. Somewhere along the line, a "generation" of members vanished, so the new members and the old members do not integrate well. Thus the deadness 0.o

thats my 9/10 Cent

Dear everybody,

---- happens.

This has come up 5,000,000 times since I joined these forums. Everyone always freaks out about how dead it is compared to year XYZ.

Just stop.

Regards,
Ben

Nah, it's really true. FWS was a lot "un-dead-er" when I joined up in '05,'06, or whenever the hell it was.

Back