• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spring break ideas

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
me and my friends were gona go to NY for spring break but I dont know if we are serious about it now cuz it costs money. Anyone know a cheap alternative? Anything fun/adventurous that doesn't dent my wallet? Help...?

Go to Toronto, best city around. I think I'm going to swing up there, and maybe go skiing at my cottage. I don't have the entire week off, but should be a nice outing with some friends.

well we're in Ohio and there is 4 of us and I think we wana spend around 1k between the 4 of us. I don think I wana go outside the country doe..

You could come here and stay at one of the hostels in the East Village...or go to the Y if you don't mind frugal accomodations.

Well its not really a spring break hangout but maybe Gatlinburg TN would be in your price range. I have alaways enjoyed vacationing there. And maybe if you increased your buget a bit Panama City might work if you didnt stay on the beach. Jacksonville FL should be a pretty good deal too.

Heh, you don't have to travel to ND, NY, or TN to play some paintball. I say sit on the cash unless you plan on really living it cheaply.

I know I just thought of the idea...I don know what I wana do. I wana go campin but it's cold

abush said:
what can I do there? anything fun?
Which spot is this refering to? Theres plenty to do in Panama City and Jacksonville but the biggest draw is their beaches. Gatlinburg, TN is in the Smokey mountains and has national parks, lots of hiking, an amusement park, and loads of other tourist activities. Gatlinburg should be a good deal because their busy season is October and November.

There's a brand new Paintball/internet cafe on Van Dam St in LIC, NY best of both worlds...

But of course, there's only one NY Location for Spring Break....

Hamptons

I was referring bout the TN. I think I like that idea. is it warm around there?

hottweelz said:
There's a brand new Paintball/internet cafe on Van Dam St in LIC, NY best of both worlds...

LIC is so shady though... :nervous:

Back