• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spotify invitations

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm looking for an invite to spotify.com, anyone got one?

I managed to get an invite. When I get some invites to give away I'll post here. I noticed it's not available in too many countries yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

Oh wow it looks fun! Can anyone possibly drop an invite to my email if it's ok? Could do with something nice to have a play with.

It's a nice service, unfortunately I don't have any invites to give away yet.

I've found out it's now free to register. So I did. It'd not that good I must admit, some songs aren't the quality you'd expect.

I think you still need an invite, or you don't need one in the UK?

If you click Get started it says:

Spotify free is currently in an invitation-only beta, which means you need to have received an invitation token to access the service

It's not available in the US either due to licensing issues according to this page.

Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we are not yet available in your country. We understand that you are currently in United States (your IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at support@spotify.com.

I guess it must limit users from other countries. When I go to the register page, it asks for a username, password and some address details.

I'll see if I'm able to get some invites for others then. :p

Back