• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsorship Offer

AlaskaWolf

Web Hosting Network is looking to sponsor your website! Last week we posted a sponsorship offer on WHT and we were very surprised by the large amount of requests to be sponsored! We were able to sponsor 5 websites, each pulling in over 10,000 unique visitors a month!

Is your site receiving over 10,000 unique vistors or more per month?

Do you have logs to prove it?

If your website gets 10,000 unique vistors or more a month, this special is for you:

We're looking for sites that would like a sponsor!

What sponsored sites receive:

(please review http://www-hosting.net/hosting.html for all our services we offer)

-- 1 Free Domain Name Registration/Renewal for as long as you are sponsored!
-- As much bandwidth and storage as you need (within reasonable levels)
-- Full Management Control Panel
-- And all those other bells and whistles!
-- All additonal options found under our WHNProfessional Package
-- Full Support via our HelpDesk and Forums Area
-- Your logs must show at least 3 months of steady stats showing at least (or near) 10,000 unique visitors per month

In return for hosting your website:
A static (meaning you can not rotate it with banners other then WHN's) 468x60 banner on every page of your site! Make it look good in your design, put it at the top (preferred), the middle, or the bottom! Your primary index page must have the banner on the top of your webdesign.

We provide you with very easy instructions and a simple 1 line code to add to your website using our Affiliate Program.

If you are interested, please send an email to me at garyp@www-hosting.net, include the following information:

1) Site Title and URL
2) Description of Content
3) Current Web Space Usage
4) Current Bandwidth Usage
5) Proof of 10,000 unique vistors more per month (please send your stats as an attachment)

Before signing up, you can view our special FAQ on Sponsorship at a new page we have designed. The WHN Sponsorship FAQ Area

If all information provided is correct, your site is 100% guaranteed to be accepted! Acceptance and setup process may take 12-48 hours.

This is a quick note that we are not requesting sponsor's based on "pay per click" etc..this is a web hosting based sponsorship as the post clearly states. We are not looking to sponsor any websites in return for money

Last edited:
I don't know if I can sign up for this or not. I know you e-mailed me the URL and said I could - but is the deal still if my visits don't kick off immediately I have to pay?

By the way I'm the owner of Geri Antics. (fifi_spunkbubble@hotmail.com).

Hi

As stated, I will give you a chance, and if it doesnt pan out, you can go your separate ways without any fees having to be paid. Because i have a growing list of sponsored sites, your site will be setup when i get time to do it (about 4 more sites to sort though)

Hmm, well, if you want to just go ahead with all the others that's cool. My site isn't 100% ready to be re-opened.

Back