• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsor: a RPG text-based game

Mrlinux

We are offering to be a sponsor on a RPG game site text-based game.

Any programmer or webmaster that want to put the game on a real domain name and the server we will provide 99.9% uptime.

Yourname.com/net/org
Server: unlimited bandwidht and unlimited space, the game grows we will sponsor unlimited time till the games die.

We only provide with an AD on each page of the game example of games that we will sponsor:
o u t w a r
R u n s c a p e
such type of games.

if you want to contact directly: husssam.abouzenny_at_gmail.com

Unlimited space...bandwidth...they don't even exist..and you won't get them free if they did exist..

Regards,

What I mean about unlimited bandwidth that we own a dedicated server just for this game project, because we are trying to create a new online rpg game and we need good designers (we already have programmers) may be our programmers can join the already team and make the game better than this

"I am planning open a online game site.My msn is gversonic@mynet.com.I want to sponsor.I need a domain name like http://www.onlinerpg.org/ If this taken register other plz" You don't think that an original name is better?

Mrlinux said:
What I mean about unlimited bandwidth that we own a dedicated server just for this game project, because we are trying to create a new online rpg game and we need good designers (we already have programmers) may be our programmers can join the already team and make the game better than this

"I am planning open a online game site.My msn is gversonic@mynet.com.I want to sponsor.I need a domain name like http://www.onlinerpg.org/ If this taken register other plz" You don't think that an original name is better?

Yeah.Orginal game is better ;)

hmm.....looks like a good offer, but i dunno...
Im working on a game, but were talking ads like runescape right?

Back