• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SpoiltHost Question

Itprotj

Im proberly going to be buying a VPS from spoilthost
Im just wondering Anyone had any problems or anything with them?
And another question is
Are they protected from DOS Attacks?

Last edited:
Says on webhosting stuff that they are formally known as ---------. If I look up --------- on webhosting stuff, it shows a London UK address but Spoilt Host has an Australian address. They only support through email and support tickets. No phone support is listed. The different addresses makes me a bit weary and the fact I can not find any real info on them as far as reviews go would make me more nervous about dealing with them.

Some of their vps packages have strange bandwidth limits. Like 288gb, 64gb, and 96gb. Strange numbers, most round it to the nearest 10gb or 100gb.

Edit, the former name was filtered. could that be a clue? lol

Last edited:
Well im still waiting for a reply by email to the sales Address. No reply for 2days.
There just what i want for VPS though.

You could also look at vpsland.com and rapidvps.com. Both have affordable vps plans. I've used rapidvps and they've got a pretty good response time when it comes to support. Most I've waited with them was an hour.

We have had no tickets that have been unanswered for 2+ days. Maybe you should try resending your ticket?

@k1nj0: Mini Host and Spoilt Host are indeed DIFFERENT companies, although they are run by the same management team.

We have had no tickets that have been unanswered for 2+ days. Maybe you should try resending your ticket?

@k1nj0: Mini Host and Spoilt Host are indeed DIFFERENT companies, although they are run by the same management team.

No offense intended, the conflicting info is just a bit misleading to me. Perhaps it could be or should be changed. Some people may find it confusing when trying to research your company, reading reviews and ratings.

Theres So many problems with SPoilthost, I tried using the contact: "Invalid Input"
???
Then i cant register on the support.spoilthost.com No link anywhere?

Back