• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Splash Special

SplashHost.com

Splash Host is please to announce that we are ready to start hosting and to celebrate we are offering our Bronze package at a discounted rate of £40/year(approx $56) instead of £50/year(approx $70)

Heres what is available in our bronze package

Web Space 75mb
Data Transfer 1750mb
Cpanel
4 Sub Domains
5 FTP Accounts
CGI
PHP
2 Mysql Databases
Web Based Stats
Autoresponders
20 POP3 Boxes
Much more...
only £40/year

You can see the other packages we are offering at http://www.splashhost.com/hosting.shtml

We may not be the cheapest but we aim to be one of the best, your site will be hosted on a dual 933mhz server with scsii drives, and we backup your web-site daily to tape.

Our credit card system is not yet in place but we will accept payment by check or postal order until its ready.

If you have any questions feel free to contact sales@SplashHost.com or you can speak to me on icq.

Comments/suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Not cheap? Well, it looks like a good plan to me for 56$/year. I know there are cheaper ones, but you do need to make something of it don't you?

yes it is good value for $56/year :) i have priced the packages so i should always make a profit even if you use all the resources, that way we wont go belly up in a couple of months.

We are now offering hosting for $40/year for a limited time. This package will only be available to 10 people.

Whats available:
60mb
800mb/month bandwidth
cgi
php
mysql
10 e-mail accounts

visit http://www.splashhost.com/fwsspecial.shtml for all the details

I will also accept payment semi annualy.

You dont even need to provide us with your credit card details until the 31st of July, and if your not happy with our service before then you can leave without paying.

Comments/Questions are appreciated.

Alan Reid

I am also looking to sponsor web-master related sites, will offer them hosing for advertising.

If you order now ill increase the bandwidth to 1.5gb

Last edited:
Back