• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spammers-Paradise

awayfromforum

unknown
NLC
Have you ever had the urge to just post something random, just totally off topic, something just wacky, or just like to post about random useless stuff. Then hop over to http://spammers-paradise.com/ and see if it is a community you would like to join.

Now go quick, and find out, because there is a spammer who belongs in a paradise in everyone one here ;).

Originally posted by murat
ads and offers

:rolleyes: did you even go look at the site? Its a forum, not for advertising or offers. It doesnt do advertisising, and has nothing to offer.

All it does, is let people join, post and have some fun. I dont see how that is ads and offers.

O, if you did look at the site, youd need to get some new glasses or something. :bandit2:

Originally posted by murat
no i didnt look at the site, and i dont wanna look at your ----ing site!

I then suggest you dont comment on where it is supposed to go, and BTW, thats a site my friend owns, not me.

I don't see anything wrong with this thread. At least he's not posting a link to those gay Flash things where you look at something then a face jumps out yelling at you.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I don't see anything wrong with this thread. At least he's not posting a link to those gay Flash things where you look at something then a face jumps out yelling at you.

I ahte those flash things ;).

Originally posted by X-Istence
:rolleyes: did you even go look at the site? Its a forum, not for advertising or offers. It doesnt do advertisising, and has nothing to offer.

All it does, is let people join, post and have some fun. I dont see how that is ads and offers.

O, if you did look at the site, youd need to get some new glasses or something. :bandit2:

Personally, I don't really care, but technically it's supposed to go into Ads and Offers because the post is an advertisement for another forum/website. But it really doesn't bother me either way, so it can stay here if it wants to.

Back