• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spamhause contact?

MegganA

I get colocation service and resell dedicated servers. About 4 months ago due to my client spamming spamhaus blocked a number of IPs.
I know that normally blacklisted IP’s things are sorted out in a few days max , but I got no response from them for 4 months already.
I contacted spamhaus via the email they give at their page.
Can I contact them via phone? visit in person?
Any help appreciated.

If your ip is blocked you can visit spamhaus.org and request for delisting of ip, this is the general process involved in this, you cannot contact spamhaus via email.

If the reason is genuine your ip will be delisted normally, also it will be updated after some time in all data bases.

If your ip is listed again and again then it is trouble, you cannot delist quickly after that.

Refer : spamhaus.org/Sbl/delistingprocedure.html You need to go through their delisting procedure and need to follow their steps.

Thanks. But I did tried to get in touch with them - they do not reply emails...
Is here anyone from that organization?

Back