• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

space for podcast site

Hi , I am looking for around 20,000 MB of webspace and about 100Gb b/w per month. I also want to be able to pay over PayPal, The site will be for podcast hosting, please keep the price cheap as it is a non-profit site. If you could host this please email me at alex.digitalunderground@gmail.com with how much this would cost and I will talk to you there Thanks Alex

www.static-hosting.net

15 GB Diskspace
150 GB Monthly bandwith
Unlimited Cpanel Features (MySQL, Emails, Subdomains)
Cpanel 10.x
Free domain with life of this account.

Prices (Paypal)
Monthly $37.95
Quartly $111
Semi Anualy $216.00
Anualy $400.00

This is a costom plan so you will need to pm me to get it. If you have any questions just pm me>

Last edited:
Hello alexfrance250291 ,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following shared hosting package (iiCommander) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
iiCommander Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 20,000MB = 20GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 250,000MB = 250GB
+ Price: $21.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

I would recommend www.94mb.com for your hosting requirements, plan 25 - £14.99/month (without their banner) or £12.49/month (with their banner). their is a 7 day free trial so you can test that their services meet your requirements, the banner is required during the free trial. Click on the find out more link on the 94mb.com home page. The 94mb.com plan 25 package is as follows - .

25 000mb Webspace, 1 000 000mb Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Addresses, Unlimited FTP Accounts, Cpanel Access, Password Protected Directories, Fantastico Access, Live Detailed Site Statistics, And More, 94MB.com will also beat any other genuine price by 10% of the difference. Please say that you were refered by higley123@aol.com.

They also accept paypal payments.

Kind Regards

Hello

Pro X Hosting can provide you with the folllowing:

Premium Reseller Plan
+ 20,000MB = 20GB Space
+ 200,000Mb = 200GB Bandwidth
+ Unmetered Features (Mysql, Addon domains, Email accounts ect)
+ cPanel & Whm
+ Free Template Pack
+ 14 Days money back
+ High uptime 99.5%
+ Price monthly: $25.95 | Payment By Paypal

More Infomation
Order Now

Hello Alex,

Paradise Hosting can offer you the following custom plan:

20 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
CPanel / Fantastico / Unlimited Features
Full Customer / Tech Support (Live Chat, Instant Messengers, E-Mail, Helpdesk, Support tickets and more)
Monthly Price: $34.99

This is a custom package so you will need to contact me in order to be setup with it.

Please let me know if you are interested,

Alexander Timm
[COLOR="Gray"]www.AParadiseHost.com[/COLOR]

94MB.com said:
I would recommend www.94mb.com for your hosting requirements, plan 25 - £14.99/month (without their banner) or £12.49/month (with their banner). their is a 7 day free trial so you can test that their services meet your requirements, the banner is required during the free trial. Click on the find out more link on the 94mb.com home page. The 94mb.com plan 25 package is as follows - .

25 000mb Webspace, 1 000 000mb Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Addresses, Unlimited FTP Accounts, Cpanel Access, Password Protected Directories, Fantastico Access, Live Detailed Site Statistics, And More, 94MB.com will also beat any other genuine price by 10% of the difference. Please say that you were refered by higley123@aol.com.

They also accept paypal payments.

Kind Regards

LOL!
I'm sorry to bring this topic up, but this guy is being hosted by: theunmetered.com, stay WELL away... Lol What a joke he is.

Dear Alexfrance250291,

We at Numaria would like to host your Podcast site, and would offer you the following package:

________________________________________________________________________________________

• Reseller Pro [Order Here] Use coupon "reseller-pro" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £29.95 Monthly
    • 20GB Web Space
    • 200GB Traffic
    • cPanel (Unlimited Domains)
    • 2 Dedicated IP addresses & Private Nameservers
________________________________________________________________________________________

Please drop us a line ot visit us at www.numaria.com if you are interested.

Regards,

Numaria

Back