• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Songs that would make good ringtones ;o

Artist - Song (Album)

Sean Paul - Punkie (Dutty Rock)
Infected Mushroom - None of This is Real (Classical Mushroom)
Lords of Acid - Get Up. Get High (Farstucker Stript)
Gorillaz - White Light (Demon Days)
Pretty Ricky - Your Body (Bluestars)
Pretty Ricky - Grill 'Em (Bluestars)

The LoA and IM songs would be good carjacking/bank robbery/etc movie's background music.

Or what about......D4L - Laffy Taffy :p

Last edited:
You know, I went to a mobile phone store not too long ago. And I says to the girl serving me, "Look, I want three things on this phone: I want Snake, I want predicitive text messages, and I want a ringtone that sounds like a telephone ringing."

There was one of the above which none of the phones featured.

She was asking for too much at wanting a ringtone that sounds like a telephone ringing.

I was able to use my phone's voice recorder function to record an old style phone ringing and set it as my ringtone.

it always gets odd looks

I have the beginning of Crazy Train where it screams. Nothing else gets my attention. I have to set it to vibrate a lot though. It's not good in restaurants and such. :p

Gayowulf said:
I was able to use my phone's voice recorder function to record an old style phone ringing and set it as my ringtone.

it always gets odd looks

That's a brilliant idea. I'm going to see if I can do something similar.

"I'm ----ing ringing! Answer me!"

Everytime I hear a rap ringtone, I die a little inside. Except for 2pac. He can stay.

songs that would make good ringtones it would be any of michal jacksons songs.all his numbers are fast and music to the ears.i recently got a nokiae70.and the first thing i did was to upload my favourite michael jackson ringtone.just try it once and you will never let go of it.

you no what.i have got a new cell and its loaded with the newest possible ring tones.but my favourite would obviously be michael jacksons hit songs.they are fast melodius and perfectly fit as ring tones.i myself keep on changing it.

I've got Anyway by Dj Somethingorather haha.

Well,

I've got a few.. want me to list them? (as in excessive 10+)..

Back