• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Somik.org - Website Showcase

somik

Somik.org is a website showcase, showing off some of the top websites that are there to provide ad free browsing experience for the users. All sites are designed with the viewer in mind and thus viewers comments is what matters most.

However, I had recently had many complains about the looks of my Website Showcase, that is Somik.org. Due to this, i was working all day of yestarday to make a custom theme from scratch.

I used one referance theme (part of CSS is from that one), but in the end, i ended up making my site totally different from what i had in mind. This was to make my website more professional and give it a clean look.

In this new Somik.org v2 theme, i have avoided all the complexities and kept it very simple.

Let me know what you think of it

http://www.somik.org/site/

(thanks Buttons for teaching me what a good website theme needs. As you have noticed, by design is based on the theme you showed me, but i did change it a lot )

Back