• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something you dont see posted here anymore = FREE HOSTS

ibfw

http://hell-yeah.net/?page=hosting

General Features

50 MB Posts Required 20
ads ? = NONE
NO PHP NO CGI NO PERL NO SSI MySQL = 0
EMAIL = 1
WEBMAIL = YES
UPLOAD = Browser

100 MB Posts Required 300
ads ? = NONE
PHP YES CGI YES SSI YES MySQL = 2
EMAIL = 5
WEBMAIL = YES
Upload = FTP

200 MB Posts Required 1000
ads ? = NONE
PHP YES CGI YES SSI YES MySQL = 5
EMAIL = 5
WEBMAIL = YES
Upload = FTP

Bandwidth Unmetered
Email Features
Scripting Features

:coolmusic :coolmusic

/\

Last edited:
maybe cause people are smart enough to realize this is the wrong forum

go look in the free hosting offers and u see free hosting offers! :eek2:

Originally posted by phuckedup
maybe cause people are smart enough to realize this is the wrong forum

go look in the free hosting offers and u see free hosting offers! :eek2:

tell us how is this the wrong forum ?

I'm not a host offering free service

so please tell us why I should post a free host in another forum

:confused2 :confused2

you don't need to be the owner of the hosting site in order to post it, just say that this hosting service does not belong to you.

Originally posted by outkast
you don't need to be the owner of the hosting site in order to post it, just say that this hosting service does not belong to you.

Outkast, go search all posts where free webspace is offered and tell me how many the poster of the thread have stated that the hosting company does not belong to him/her

and no where have we had that sort of system where when I or anyone have posted a site we have to had stated that its not our site

dont get caught in the trap with idiots who have nothing to say or cant justify why this was the wrong forum for the post

no wonder no ones posting sites anymore, just like my title says, because we have idiots telling them this is "not the forum" to post free webservice ?

SMFH

:doh!: :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:

this forum is helping find specific hosting. you post here saying u need 50mb, 1gig bandwidth and php, etc. and the people help u find it a host. free hosting offers is where u offer hosting, whether its your company or not.

Everyone,

At one time, new hosts would always get posted here. Even when we first got the Hosting Offer forum we posted them here. THERE IS NO problem with posting a new host here, if you have a special offer or something you post it in the free hosting offers forum.

Look back into some old threads, and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, that is true but when there is a dedicated section for offers, then why not use it? Wouldn't it be easier for people who are looking for a web host.

*BuZz*

you're wrong :D

the 'free hosting offers' forum is designed for hosts to put foward their offers, and not of users to be posting the host's offer, that's their job.

feel free to contradict me, but it doesn't make you right :angry2:

Originally posted by tandoc
*BuZz*

you're wrong :D

the 'free hosting offers' forum is designed for hosts to put foward their offers, and not of users to be posting the host's offer, that's their job.

feel free to contradict me, but it doesn't make you right :angry2:

Thank you, I dont know where those idiots came up with this "new" crap about posting free hosts in "other forum"

just some idiot who wants "sheep" to follow their "way of posting" I guess so they can be happy to say " I got idiots on the net doing things MY WAY "

LMAO

:doh!: :doh!: :p :applaudin

huh?

Well, there are several hosts offering free service here... but we post in the proper forum as requested by the owner of the board.

why?

well, I personally wouldn't host with someone who either:

a) could not follow directions, or

b) refuses to follow directions

because in the long run that host will not last.

Yeah, what's with all the anger?

:banana:

Originally posted by Ocore
From what I remember this thread was in the Paid Hosting forum, but I might be wrong ;)

Only if someone else posted it there, because I have NOT visited the PAID HOSTING Forum on here in more than 1 year :)

also: why would a FREE host be "posted" in the PAID section ?

:coolmusic :coolmusic :coolmusic

Ex post facto requirement for forum posting now in effect. File Manager access blocked for those not meeting forum posting minimums.

hmmmmmmmm ????

I've been away for awhile.

I used to come here to read news on free hosts and new free hosts.

Such has been sort of 'death of freehosting' but it still exists.

geeeeeezzzzz Anybody with a server can offer some free hosting if they desire...

Just curious why reporting a free host or offering free hosting is off-topic?

Maybe a moderator is needed.

:applaudin

bump

does people use the search feature here before REQUESTING hostings or do they just log on and BEG for someone else to POINT THEM TO FREE HOSTS WITH THEIR REQUIREMENTS ?

see tag below

Back