• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

someone wanna host me?

rapmaster

Ok heres the requierments, I need about 50mb to start and more depending on how much my site grows, with a large amout of bandwidth avalible. I dont need php, cgi or any of that stuff I just need a FTP connection for uploading. I also need your assurance that I can host mp3s on your host, I know this isnt very appeasing but I am a poor little boy and cant pay strait up but I will be happy to place banner adds and such on my site to help pay for costs. If anyone is interested let me know, oh and a request to the moderators please dont respond to this with "MP3 hosting is illegal" blah blah, I already know that.

Originally posted by rapmaster
If anyone is interested let me know, oh and a request to the moderators please dont respond to this with "MP3 hosting is illegal" blah blah, I already know that.

Then why are you posting here? :confused:

I can host your MP3s if they are legally yours to redistribute.

Mp3 hosting because some MP3s violate copyright laws is no more illegal than image hosting because a whole lot of images are being used without the permission of the person who they are copyrighted to

"A rose is but a rose...but by any other name is still a rose" - William Shakespear

Read it again, you WILL understand it!

Back