• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone took a swing at me tonight.

Nick

NLC
His face met the back door. In that special, up close and personal, kind of way.

Wearing my glasses to work always seems to bring out the people who want to fight. I think I look like a nerd and they just assume I wont rumble with them.

I get a kick out of the fact that I will read comic books or play NintendoDS/PSP in my car before going into work, then I get to roll on these tool bag mother ----ers when they want to get a chip on their shoulder.

If only they knew how much of a geek I am, I think they would feel really stupid.

The secret life of a bouncer. You heard it here first.

----, I dig that man. Anyone I've ever known who is a bouncer is also the guy you call to repair your computer. Multitasking at it's most bizarre.

Glad you got to level some mook though, Nick. People that take a swing at a bouncer deserve what's coming to them.

This reminds me of the one guy from SLC Punk that wears glasses yet can beat the living ---- out of everyone.

Back