• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
eiyiyiyi...shut up both of you. Giancarlo, since you have never used YUPAPA's service, don't rant about it. you don't have first-hand experience of his service. Fish, leave him alone, you are only fueling his anger :mad:

I dont want to be 'over' involved in this thread, but as YuPAPA is a friend,

1. Ginacarlo, no one cares about your 'future career' or what your social status is.
2. No one cares what your 'father' does for a living.
3. Close the topic, moderators...
Originally posted by Giancarlo
So Swifty, what future career do you have in mind? I am looking at the Defense Security Services, a military complex for the U.S Government, the site is here http://www.dss.mil

Into the days ahead I have fighted for my personal vindication, which almost totally absorbed the time and attention required for related replies to the topic.

Meow, I still have ADSL... I missed the A. I only use one service: http://www.arnet.com.ar

Never used Yupapa's so called service? Well, even if I would want to sign up why would I waste my money on his paid options or even my time on his free option? I wouldn't.

Evidence shows that my server is faster than Yupapa's.

What do you have against Yupapa Giancarlo?

I was viciously attacked on his diary after I told him to remove the link to my site on his site.

I guess since repeated warnings aren't working, we'll just have to start banning anyone who just still doesn't get it, tells other members to shut up, or otherwise seems to *not* have a clue about how to have a discussion without turning it into some boring 13 page thread about nothing.

Please make it easier for us to decide who to ban by posting another message insulting, etc. another member after *this* post in another thread after the time stamp of this post (07-10-2001 10:03 AM).

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back