• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

someone help me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Ok so I need a killer deal on a vps fairly quick it looks like.

My site has been down for a week with no support responses from the (name not needed) company I have been with for YEARS!

I need a vps with 512mb guaranteed ram
40gb hdd
3 ip's
Direct Admin

Minimum 1 year in business with good reviews (I understand not everyone can be made happy but you have to keep most happy)
Good uptime ratings.
No unlimited offers of any kind on your site. (unlimited space / bandwidth)

Whos gonna get me the best bid?

I am even willing to throw some info up on my sites about your company once I get them back online.

Last edited:
Can't meet the 40GB on a 512mb VPS, since we use SSD, but if you want me to put a VPS up for you temporarily until you find someone, I'll be happy to do it. The DA license costs $5, but I'll keep the VPS going for free until you can get things transferred elsewhere. At least your sites would be up.

Honestly the 40gb is not nearly required just preferred. The 512mb is because I had 386 on my current vps and would max it out at times.

I will PM you

Here is an offer that you can check out for your preference:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RepriseEVP
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
» Burstable RAM: 512MB
» Disk space: 20GB
» Bandwidth: 300GB

» Full root access
» Burstable Port Speed: 100 Mbps
» Dedicated IPs: 1
» Free OS Reloads

View our VPS Hosting Plans | Order Now

Only $12.95/mo with FREE and Instant Setup!
Use promo code 'FORUM75' to receive 75% off your first bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back