• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some great designs for sale...

- Dan

Hello,

I am selling some good design / illustration from my designer.

Duck Illustration
Colour can be changed
Full Rights
.AI file
Price start from $40.00
Or buy it now for $60.00

Cartoonish Mascot
Colour can be changed
Full Rights
.AI file
Price start from $40.00
Or buy it now for $60.00

Anime Angel Illustration
Colour can be changed
Full Rights
.AI file
Price start from $40.00
Or buy it now for $60.00

Modern Logo
Colour can be changed
Fonts can be changed
Full Rights
.EPS file
Price start from $30.00
Or buy it now for $50.00

XBOX Web template
Colour can be changed
Fonts can be changed
Full Rights
.PSD file
Price start from $150.00
Or buy it now for $170.00

Pm me or reply to this topic if you want to buy or have some questions.

wow, im not intrested in any of them but they are all very well done keep up the good work "refrase that" keep up the GREAT!!! work wow nice your very talented

His name is Daniel Spreitzer.
So he is the person who make hippo logo as well somehow. Then I decided to ask him to join me as designer. He has some premade designs for sale. That's why I am helping him to sell his design. For my opinion these designs are great.

his website is http://deprodan.com/

Also if you need design logo/banner/web design or other things. Feel free to email and I'll give you quote the price. Then you can decided it later.

Hope this information is enough :)

Last edited:
Why doesn't he create an account and sell them himself? He is a member at another forum I mod at :)

Well... Since i am active in here and i am willingly to help him to sell his design. So I put it here :) so he advertise his design in other forum then I help him to advertise here.
So basically he allowed me to sell his designs. And if anyone need design then i'll forward to my designers (at the moment i have 3) So that is the story :)

So somehow I got his permision and you can see the watermark is hippohost.net :)

I was shock as well in the begining :) But his hippos is good. The thing you see now is just blue hippo, I have the pink one somehow.
(I think a bit off topic heh?)

Back