• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Soliciting Offers

cyphertube

Be sure to read carefully through below before submitting an offer to me.

I currently have a reseller account, primarily because I host domains for friends of mine, but I do not really need a reseller account if you can offer me what I'm looking for.

PHP
MySQL
500 MB storage
500 Mb - 1 Gb bandwidth / month
DNS control
Controlled e-mail server not blocked by spews.org or similar
Easy to use control panel

Reasonable rate!

If you want to negotiate a deal with me (I can give better ideas of my current and estimate usage when I dig in my logs), please submit a proposal to subscriber@cyphertube.com

Nope. I really mean OpenBSD. Of course, Linux is what I'll end up with from 99.5% of places.

Concerning the e-mail, for anybody interested, I'm not a spammer, nor do I ever want to send spam, but my current e-mail server is blocked by spews.org since it's a shared machine. It's a little difficult to send mail to some of the places I work with then.

Hello

We can offer you a custom plan with the following.

500MB Webspace
1GB Data Transfer
5 MySQL Databases
5 Mail Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
10 Subdomains
PHP, CGI, Perl

Price $4.50 a month

OS - Linux

Easy to use control panel - yes we run cPanel 7.4 and also have over 25 flash tutorials that can help you with using it's features.

DNS Control - no problem just submit a support ticket and we can make any DNS changes such as adding new C Name records etc.

E-Mail - our IP's are not spam listed we have no problems with outgoing mail and cPanel offers three programs to manage your mail from: neomail, horde and squirrelmail.

If you have any questions or wish to go ahead, contact us via hosting@xeromedia.net as this is a custom plan not listed on the website.

Last edited:
Hi :)

We offer a lite plan that would meet your requirements, it has been modified to meet your perticular disk space requirements.

500 MB Disk Space
5 Gigabyte Monthly Transfer
PHP, CGI, Perl
Unlimited MySQL Databases, Subomdains, Mail Accounts, FTP accounts.
Red Hat Linux 8.0
Cpanel 8.0

$3.95 monthly

Please contact me for more.

Thanks,
John Rigby
sales@forcehost.net
ForceHost, LLC. (www.forcehost.net

Originally posted by cyphertube
Nope. I really mean OpenBSD. Of course, Linux is what I'll end up with from 99.5% of places.

Concerning the e-mail, for anybody interested, I'm not a spammer, nor do I ever want to send spam, but my current e-mail server is blocked by spews.org since it's a shared machine. It's a little difficult to send mail to some of the places I work with then.

Spews.org doesn't exist anymore.

Ok, another two things:

First off, I couldn't care less about subdomains. I assume virtual hosting and more/less unlimited subdomains. What I am concerned about is how many domains, and not how mapped to one site.

I currently, within my operations, have five domains, plus I'm hosting about 10 more. Most sites don't use much bandwidth or storage space, but they do need different domain names and they run different apps.

As far as spews.org being down, there are still mail servers using the last update from them, and there are other systems that block based on IP address. I don't want to have to go through that hassle. (I had an e-mail bounce yesterday.) So, I need to know the IP address of the mail server I'll be using before I join.

Greetings,
FastEZ Hosting can put together an offer just for you. If it does not work for you, then feel free to contact me personally and we can work something else out for you. Our servers run 99.9%+ uptime, and they are not blacklisted by any of the major blacklists.
The plan includes a choice of either Cpanel/WHM or Ensim Pro Control Panel.

Custom Plan
500 MB Space
1 GB Transfer
10 MySQL DBs
Unlimited Addon Domains
$5.00/month

For editing DNS entries, etc we'll have to add the Reseller Feature so you will have the kind of control you need. If you do not need to edit the entries, etc, then we will happily work out a shared plan with you. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions at all. We'll be happy to work with you. Thanks for taking the time to view our offer and we look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Denver Hunter
FastEZ Hosting

Hi,
I might be able to help, but first - what do you mean by DNS control and "controlled" e-mail server?

Hello,

Arvixe.com can offer the following:

PHP
MySQL
500 MB storage
1 Gb bandwidth / month
DNS control
Controlled e-mail server
Easy to use control panel (Cpanel)

Price: 3.95 / month

If interested, please e-mail me at sales@arvixe.com or visit us at www.arvixe.com. My AIM is arvixe.

Thank you,

Arvand Sabetian

Back