• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Software reviews...Posting news? Help?

Makeveli

Hey, I was wondering if anyone wants to help me write some reviews and post news on my new site (Should be up within a couple weeks) about webdesign related software.

We'll be reviewing Scripts (vB, Ikonboard, or any other scripts), Software (Mostly apps related to webdesign)...and posting news about upcoming releases for new apps...
Kind of like computerarts.co.uk.

We also will need some people to mod the forums, if you want to help with anything, PM me, reply, or email me

If you do want to help, you'll be part of the 505Team, and you'll be hosted!

So if we help you, you will host our website? If so, how much space, and any features? I guess I might be able to mod the forums, but I'm not sure.

Well, I'm going to host some domains (For some people), but what I mean by this is, if you write reviews, tutorials, or help out with the site-I'll host you subdomain.
Everyone has a personal site...
I'll have one:
Mak.mydomain(still deciding which one to use).com
Everyone on the staff will, I really don't care how much space or BW you use.
You get:
-ASP
-PHP4
-MySQL
-MS SQL
-Perl/
-CGI
But the main site...mydomain.com will basically be your site too.
And you'll have the Cpanel login, your own FTP account to add reviews, etc.

Just moderating the forums isn't much....
Most people think that's funny...Well a lot of people think writing the tutorials and reviews is fun too.

If you do have your own domain and it's related to Graphic Design, or anything webmaster/webdesign related, I can host it for you..If you help the site...
:)

Last edited:
Back