• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

software developer needs host and domain

pdjm

I need a relativly cheap but good site to buy hosting and domain.this site is going to be the home of my freeware apps.Can someone tell me a good host for this?Thanks

pdjm said:
I need a relativly cheap but good site to buy hosting and domain.this site is going to be the home of my freeware apps.Can someone tell me a good host for this?Thanks

At ServerPacket.com, you can get a free domain name with any of our shared hosting packages. Check it out, http://www.serverpacket.com

Coupon code: sp02domain

Good luck!

Alan

Reliable Host

Hello pdjm,

How are you today? When finding a web host we know that reliablility to the most important factor. Thats where we come in, we have great speeds and reliablility because we care about our client's web pages loading faster tha ever before! We have spotted your request and recommend out a plan for you! This is a new server (Dual Xeon) that current has a very low load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback! Our plans includes our 7 unalienable guarantees which are to provide the best speed, reliability, performance, money back, setup, uptime, and support guarntees that you can never ever find from any other hosting company! In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Standard Plan $1.49/Monthly (1000 MB Space with 10000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xeon x4 with HT Processor
100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited Postgre databases
Supports SSL
Static IP Address
SSH (Shell) Access
Money Back Guarentee
100% Free Setup
99.9% Uptime
Instant Account Setup
Supports Paypal Payment
-> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
---> Click here to Order Now!

Last edited:
We can offer you this....

InterSQ Bronze
1024 MB Disk Space
10 FTP Accounts
100 Pop3 Email Accounts
10 Sub-Domains
10 MySQL Databases
10 Mailing List
25 GB Monthly Bandwidth
POP3 / SMTP Support