• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Social Media Links (Placement/Usefullness)

Nullified

I have decided to implement the most common social media plugins into my website design. These being FB, Twitter, Google & LinkedIN.

I am coming to you all because I am wondering what types of placement you have used and which scenarios you deem most useful. I own a web hosting company and have implemented the links on my homepage, plan pages, organization information pages, announcements and knowledge-base articles. I have added them to my header, but did think about placing them in the footer. Please check out placement (www.option9.com) and let me know what your thoughts are.

As well: For each page the plugins are on should I use my homepage as the href source or the current page url? Which would be better?

The main thing that you have to promote is content and material placement of social media link may be any where in page

Back