• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So uh.....

Nick

NLC
I was uh, wondering what ever everyone has been doing lately? Are you ready for the holiday season? Have you finished all of your holiday shopping yet? Anyone expecting to get some really cool stuff for whatever holiday you celebrate? If so, what? Are you giving any nice gifts? Is anyone going to be travelling anywhere?

Not quite finished shopping yet ...

I think the best I can hope for is a christmas where the police aren't called and no family members punch any other family members ...

Apart from watching my daughter open presents, I'm mostly looking forward to lunch ...

I'm going to be baking cookies and whatnot for Christmas, because I am flat-broke-poor and the only way I could afford to buy anyone anything would be if they gave me cash to do it first. Guess I should have gotten that job after all. Oh well. As for travel, I already traveled from school back home, not going anywhere else. Probably good, given /fws/'s current rash of weather disasters and car accidents.

Oh yeah Mentok, I was just playing around with it. I didn't realize it's so easy to click the button... Maybe I'm just not quick to notice that stuff.

Whatever.

I was uh, wondering what ever everyone has been doing lately? Are you ready for the holiday season? Have you finished all of your holiday shopping yet? Anyone expecting to get some really cool stuff for whatever holiday you celebrate? If so, what? Are you giving any nice gifts? Is anyone going to be travelling anywhere?

I was trying to figure out the cryptic clues, but I guess it is too early in the morning :p

Oh I see now I edit. Where did FWS go?

so yeah, decided to get gold/diamond earrings for my wife at least, but, not geting anything for anyone else, just cant afford to this year.

I wish I would have just scrolled down... that was lame as all hell.
I'm sitting here going... W H E R E ... D I D....

Notnamed, are you the only one in this thread that knows what I'm talking about?

Back