• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So I finally joined the 21st century

Bruce

NLC
lolphone.jpg

My Nokia 5125 has served me well for many years, but I have finally made the switch from TDMA to GSM. (Yes, I know all of you foreigners will laugh at how dated our cell phone technology is :p)

I really will miss that old brick, but the Samsung X495 at least gets me good reception as well. It'll take me a while to get used to the size though (and the new features. What's that you say, phones have color screens now? ;)).

//edit

Yes, feel free to laugh all you like.

hehe good choice there bruce, infact not all people always like to switch phones and have the *high technology* phones which now are coming out everyday.

Your brick isnt bigger than mine which is the Nokia Communicator 9210i which causes my pants to go down all the time becuz its very heavy and massive.

Congrats again for your new cell :)

vVassouf of iiPanel.NET

wow, that is a brick lol but the new one looks cool. I had a old orange mobile which was, well lets say big lol, now I have a PDA.

Last edited:
New one does look amazing.

I had a brick phone at one time too. One that was actually bigger than a cordless home phone. My dad worked for Nokia, so he sometimes got to test the "latest in cellular phone technology".

I too had the 5125 for well longer than I should have. I can't bring myself to junk it, but I have no idea what I want to do with it. Do you have any special plans for yours, Bruce?

No current plans, no. It's a little scratched up, and the screen is cracked, but I can't bring myself to junk it. 'Twas my first phone.

Wow dude, simply wow, well a friend of mine had the old box flip motorola a year or so back, glad he got rid of his too.

hah. i havent joined the 21st century yet... i still got a 5110 right now. its been with me for the last 6 years.

I'm still reppin' the Siemens M55, never had a chance to use a brick Nokia. Siemens M55 was my first phone, and it's going down the ----ter.

im on a nokia 3510 and i'm planning on getting a new one.

that is OLD man, even my mum's got a newer phone before you!!

Well I figured I'd switch sooner or later.

It's crazy though. My new phone is smaller than the battery from my old one.

Speaking of batteries, phones have vibrate features now? :p

Bruce said:
No current plans, no. It's a little scratched up, and the screen is cracked, but I can't bring myself to junk it. 'Twas my first phone.

I just realized I should set it on fire and throw it off a building. That's what I do to everything else.

Back