• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So i failed my english test...

It's ok up and down is part of life but don't lose your temperament try again.
I didn't lose my temperament... but thanks =)

Whoever's requiring you to be fluent in English, call them up and talk to them in English.
They'd just came up with something like "I can't understand that English" or some bullthing like that.

Here's my re-written answer and question for you.

Q: How does the information in the article relate to your current job, or a job you are applying for?
Most of the information in the article doesn’t relate to the job I’m applying for. A Systems Engineer could fit in a role at some of NASA’s projects. The information in the article doesn’t relate to any job I may be applying for in the near future. Let’s face it, who would turn down an offer to be a part of history and be paid well for it? (Wouldn’t have included this sentence)
Thanks! That actually helps me understand a bit more. I agree, maybe that last sentence was a little too much.

Dear try it again because your english is to good as compare to me thats why i have no suggestion for you.
You have excellent writing skills, I am not agree with your saying that you do not know much more about English.
Thanks, to both of you! =)

Back