• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So I bought this Axe bodywash that makes my balls tingle

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I think it's called Icy Shock or something. Seriously, it looks like a bodywash that's filled with those mini breath strips.

I thought nothing of it when I bought it, nor when I first applied it, but I was massaging my balls in the shower, which I do a lot, because I love my balls, and then after a few seconds, "what the ---- is tingling?" It was like cold, but...somehow minty.

It was like having a million little tongues tonguing my balls. I think I'm going to start using it as lube.

I was so pissed when they pulled the Essence scent from the bodywash product range that I haven't tried any of the new ones, although I saw the one you are referring to, and I thought it sounded like an awful idea. I expected a more uncomfortable, menthol-like reaction when I saw it described as "cooling." Perhaps I will investigate this matter and report back with my hopefully corroborating findings.

I now have a girlfriend. Her name is Axe Icy Shock bodywash.

I just sit on the couch and reapply to my balls every 5 minutes.

Maybe I didnt mean a GF to give you sex, maybe i meant one to apply it every 5 min for you!! :p

I bought some Axe Africa bodywash. I rubbed it on my balls, and needless to say, it gave me AIDS.

Well this is interesting. I just bought the same Axe a couple hours ago. ;) I'm now looking forward to my next shower!

We've had something like that, Original Sauce I think it was called. I don't like it, it doesn't only affect your balls but all over, and if you've just had a shave it feels like someone is peeling your skin ...

We've had something like that, Original Sauce I think it was called. I don't like it, it doesn't only affect your balls but all over, and if you've just had a shave it feels like someone is peeling your skin ...

Source not Sauce :lol:

Axe over here is called Lynx.

dude, i seriosly cant stop laughing, that is the greatest thing ever. i think i need to get some. i was using that dove body wash the other night, first showing in 4 days since i could not shower after surgery, i was washing my balls really good, and i was like, "ahhhhh, i missed that feeling. oooo, feels good". now i need to get some axe. sounds like fun. haha

Back