• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Smoked Salmon

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Almost done!! Started almost 2 hours ago and I'm going to smoke it about one more hour and eat some. NOM NOM NOM

My Grandpa lived in Shawnigan Lake on the Island until he died last year, and that's one of my biggest memories of going to visit, was smoked salmon. He used to catch so much and preserve it in mason jars. I used to go home with a box of these jars all the time. And smoked is the best way to eat salmon too.

I think it's time to pay a visit to the Island, methinks

My Grandpa lived in Shawnigan Lake on the Island until he died last year, and that's one of my biggest memories of going to visit, was smoked salmon. He used to catch so much and preserve it in mason jars. I used to go home with a box of these jars all the time. And smoked is the best way to eat salmon too.

The Island to me is Vancouver Island. Is that what you're talking about?

Go easy on him, he's probably high on smoked salmon.. can't think straight and ----.

I share similar memory and I hold it very very close to my heart.

Smoked Salmon is one of my most favorite and cherished (though seldom consumed) foods.

Enjoy it stuffradio. It is a delicacy

I share similar memory and I hold it very very close to my heart.

Smoked Salmon is one of my most favorite and cherished (though seldom consumed) foods.

Enjoy it stuffradio. It is a delicacy

Yes, it was better the next day. I need to get a real smoker though, lol. I want to enjoy things like that... and I want to smoke Turkey!

Back