• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

smmsWEB-DirectAdmin redefined

macaws

Hello all,
This is Mason from smmsWEB. Today, I would like to announce that our free web hosting is open for business again! After a recent issue of client systems, we have gone back to the original. We now offer free DirectAdmin hosting with NO ADS! What are the benefits of smmsWEB's free hosting?
-No ads (again, this is important)
-We have a great community to be a part of.
-We have good uptime, according to this
-Its free, there is nothing to loose
-We aid new web designers in case of any issue
-We use a leading control panel that is light weight, therefore, ensures high server speed.

We offer 4 free plans currently:

Mini:
300 MB Space
2 GB Bandwidth
(More details on site)

Small:
400 MB Space
4 GB Bandwidth
(More details on site)

Starter
800 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
(More details on site)

Advanced
1.2 GB Space
7 GB Bandwidth
(More details on site)

I would like to order Free Hosting

Q&A

Q: Wait! What if I run out of room or bandwidth?
A: Well, we offer free upgrades for DirectAdmin Hosting. If you have a valid purpose for needing more space, we will be glad to grant space or bandwidth.

Q: Woah... Hold on there.... Free? There's no such thing!
A: Well, currently we offer free hosting to get a large community of people. As smmsWEB states many times, we are not in the business to make money. It is to accomplish a goal, and further educate all users, and hopefully, us.

Q: Well. I still don't believe that you offer free hosting without ads... Whats the catch?
A: Catch? Hah, there is no catch. Free hosting is made possible by our premium cPanel plans, for the clients that need higher end hosting. You should thank our premium users for this...

Q: I want cPanel, I've never even heard of DirectAdmin.... Why not cPanel?
A: We have DirectAdmin for several reasons. The first and foremost: The lightness. It is a low-profile system, and therefore, keeps the speeds high. If you would like to try DirectAdmin's Demo, please visit directadmin.com.

Q: Can anyone get free hosting?
A: Everyone who has a website that complies with the smmsWEB Terms of service is allowed to host their website with us.

We hope you consider smmsWEB for future hosting needs. For questions, please email admin [at] smmsweb . com

The Best Regards,
Mason C
The smmsWEB Team

Back