• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small webmin vps hosting account request

william232

Hi all,

This is what i am wanting im looking for a vps provider that can provide the following

1. Linux Vps
2. OS:Centos
3. Ram: 256mb of ram
4. 10gb of space
5. Free Management
6. Control Panel:webmin
7. Cost:45usd a year

Those are my specs just wanting to know if its possible for free management on this cheap vps im wanting to pay yearly instead of monthly

Thanks,William

Well your asking for a large amount of features. SitePenguin wouldn't be able to offer you free management, however we can offer you everything listed there except for the storage (our plan comes with 5 GB) for $45.00 per year (valued at $59.88). If your interested go to: http://sitepenguin.com and open a live chat so we can discuss this further.

-------------------
VPS Server 1
-------------------
Ram/Memory: 512MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $12.95/mo
More Information.....
Order Now - Secure

Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation

Okay so what is the cheapest plans you can do if you cant fit the vps specs i posted above??

im looking for around 10gb of space 256mb of ram and 2 ips for name servers and decent amount of bandwidth.

So what can i do for that price?

Thanks,William

Hi,
Our Fully Managed Linux VPS V-1 has it all what you asked for however I can not lower its price more since it is already with best possible pricing, you can have a look at our special VPS features that we provide with every VPS here : http://www.lagoonhost.com/vps/features.html

However I can offer you free 128 MB ram upgrade, free 10 GB Space upgrade, Free Rvskins, Fantastico & clientexec if you will choose cPanel/whm with your VPS ..

If you are interested do let me know via pm or contact our sales department to get your these free offers and VPS ..

@Wajdan314

What does basic management consist of i mean what does it include??

Thanks,William

Hello,

Usually it will cover basic OS support or control panel support if any control panel was ordered with the server and also means that we will not support any 3rd party applications/scripts/user files and such.

Freshnode can offer you a VPS with these specs
CPU: 1GHZ
RAM: 512MB
DISKSPACE: 20GB
BANDWIDTH: 1000GB/MONTH
$70 / Yearly
I will install webmin for you for free as we don't offer it by default. This VPS is unmanaged but I can offer Management for $15 / Monthly

Please PM me if your interested in this offer.

Sorry for a delay but i cud but im looking for a small cheap vps roughly less than $50 to 60 a year if thats possible at the most just a small vps provider that can get me up and running and if possible include free management if i ever need it.

i am also accepting resellers too if its cheaper too.

Thanks,William

You should maybe consider either raising your budget or paying monthly until you can raise it. Your budget is very low for a yearly payment and is only around £26 a year which means it will be very hard to find a reliable host.

Do you really need a VPS? Just so we can help you a bit more, could you maybe tell us what you are going to use the VPS for?

If interested, Cross Industries can offer you the following:

Mercury - Semi-managed
512MB RAM
30GB Disk Space
300GB Bandwidth
SSH Access
2 IPs
Free Setup!
$26.95 USD/month

Add-ons
cPanel/WHM - $12/month
DirectAdmin - $5/month
Webmin - Free
Full Management - $15/month

Please reply if interested, I'll then post the link to order this package.

Back