• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Request

KnKill

Need Hosting with:

~ 15-25 MB of free space
~ 200-300 MB bandwidth (mouth)

≥ PHP 5.3
MySQL Databases (2-3)
Park Domains Support (only 1 domain)
5-10 Subdomains (for my projects)

FTP Access
2-3 E-Mail Accounts (web main not needed)
user .htaccess support

without banners, but i can include text link

PHP PEAR Packages,CGI, RoR, Perl, FrontPage® Extensions, virus scanners not needed

Stable Servers (i have some prolems with perfectz.info and host2x)

I'd like to ask the same question from you.

What is the problem you are having with our hosting?

Likely the problem is PHP 5.3 support.

I am currently using PHP 5.2 on my server because attempting to upgrade to PHP broke the majority of my customer's sites. Apparently 5.3 obsoletes several functions that most current software packages make heavy use of.

It may be possible to run PHP 5.3 as CGI, which would enable a server to provide PHP 5.3 on a per-site basis, but the configuration for this is rather delicate and to date I have not found a CGI for 5.3- the only PHPCGI's I've found are 5.2.

What software package will be used that requires PHP 5.3? Most are still compatible with 5.2

Thanks for your answers!

What software package will be used that requires PHP 5.3? Most are still compatible with 5.2
i use php 5.3 features in my projects (lambda-functions, namespaces, get_called_class function). this features available only in php 5.3.

I'd like to ask the same question from you.

What is the problem you are having with our hosting?
i and some my friends can't open perfectz.info sites and sites hosted on perfectz.info

What are you planning to host?
My homepage, my blog, my php projects (for example forthcoming releases music database (not mp3, like discogs)).

Hello,

May we know the problems with our servers, so that we can improve
sometimes i receive server errors or pages load very slowly (even static html pages). although in general your hosting the best of the free hostings.

p.s. and please, sorry my english

KinKill, basically you need hosting service with PHP 5.3 support. As most of softwares are working with 5.2 version not with 5.3, almost no host will be providing you 5.3 support because this can affect their client base.

I wish you best of luck :)

1 GB Disk
10 GB Transfer
Unlimited MySQL Databases, parked/addon/subdomains, email accounts, FTP accounts, etc
PHP 5.3.3 (Latest version right now)
linkback required
.htaccess
[Order]

Last edited:
100% Free cPanel Webhosting with everything you need!

Here is ResoHost.com's free plan:

250MB Disk Space
2GB Bandwidth
6 MySQL Databases
10 Sub Domains
10 Addon/Parked Domains
6 FTP Accounts
25 Email Accounts

The free (known as the standard plan) comes with the latest version of PHP, RoR, Frontpage Extensions, Perl, and more!

You can learn more about signup here!

It's also very easy to upgrade parts of your plan by posting on our forums and receiving points!

Check us out, you won't be disappointed!

Need Hosting with:

~ 15-25 MB of free space
~ 200-300 MB bandwidth (mouth)

≥ PHP 5.3
MySQL Databases (2-3)
Park Domains Support (only 1 domain)
5-10 Subdomains (for my projects)

FTP Access
2-3 E-Mail Accounts (web main not needed)
user .htaccess support

without banners, but i can include text link

PHP PEAR Packages,CGI, RoR, Perl, FrontPage® Extensions, virus scanners not needed

Stable Servers (i have some prolems with perfectz.info and host2x)

You can see all this at MMS.ce.ms Free Hosting
They have 99.99 uptime
10GB Bandwidth
NO ADS
250MB Disk Space
Automatic Script instaler
and .htaccess support and more...

Back