• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Request - Hoping for Reliability

Eduard M

My current hosting provider will be shutting down, so I have to find a new one.

It would be great to have:
  • 100MB of Space.
  • 1.000MB of Traffic.
  • 10x Features.

I would like to use a trusted provider, who has been in this business since more than an year. Please also mention your uptime in the post.

I don't know for how much time I will use it. Probably for a month or so, because I'll most likely switch to a paid host when my card will be ready. If I will get a really good offer though, I will consider continuing to use it and eventually place a link to the hoster.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

I can offer you

200 MB Disk Space,
2000 MB Disk Space,
20 all features,
Uptime 99.5%

If you interested please pm me.

SeraphimLabs can do it. Hosting your dreams with the reliability of Linux since 2009.

SeraphimLabs.net Free Plan
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

I can override the features if you need more, no big deal there. Also, upgrading to a paid plan would add even more capacity and remove the ads.

I'm sure you didn't get it, mates.

I need a reliable one. If your server is running since 2010 it means that you are new, and posting here without trying to match my primary requirement shows only that you are desperate for clients.

Please, when you make me an offer, mention since when you are offering web hosting.

And if you are linking me to other plans and aren't willing to offer me a custom one, it means that you are lacking something important: the idea that every client is special.

Thanks for all the offers, I decided to take obosor's offer since it seemed the most professional.:)

Have a nice day everyone!

Hi Eduard,

1) 100Mb/1Gb is our default package, however I'll have to custom add the 10x features for you, assuming you need 10 of every one. (Why not just upgrade each as you need?)

2) 5 year history. Since 2005.

3) You can pay us for the hosting later. There's no separate package, just you can pay with cash, or post, or advertising. (And many more ways.)

4) Check our live reviews here:
http://www.ismywebsite.com/testify

If you're interested, I can send you an invite via PM, but I do want to just know a bit about your website first. If you can answer - how does your website help the world? That's all I need.

I need a reliable one. If your server is running since 2010 it means that you are new, and posting here without trying to match my primary requirement shows only that you are desperate for clients.

Please, when you make me an offer, mention since when you are offering web hosting.

And if you are linking me to other plans and aren't willing to offer me a custom one, it means that you are lacking something important: the idea that every client is special.

The part highlighted only applies to paid requests. Free hosting requests are just mooching requests. Those who pay have the option to request custom plans. Why? Because they are paying for their services. Clients are special, but only when they are paying. Otherwise, its a dime a thousand when it comes to free requests.

Now, I can offer you reliable hosting, but it will not be a custom plan. Unless you are willing to pay. Cross Industries has been registered since January of 2008. We are a registered company, and tend to our clients with respect.
If you are not satisfied with that, then I can recommend you to some other hosts that have been around longer, such as Zoomcities.

My opinion is that anyone can find a way to afford their hosting sustainably. Nobody needs to give anything but what's essentially a loan.

Many people don't have money, have very little money, or have no way to pay online. You can't judge by the richest 2% of the world that you know.

Eduard can and should sign up with every service who offers him a deal. If that means he's hosting there, is another matter entirely.

Free Hosting Basic
cPanel Control Panel
Auto script installer
Disk space: 1200MB
Bandwidth: 12GB
Web sites you can host on your account: 5
MySQL databases: 5
POP3 email accounts: 12
Parked domains: 5
Sub-domains: 5
Free domain

http://www.00000web.com

@azoundria
All right, I will check out IsMyWebsite and probably take it as an option if there will be any problems with the current hoster. Right now I don't feel the need, because I just set up my account and it works well.

Thanks for the offer, I will PM you for an invitation.

@Schmarvin
You are partly right. When you ask for free hosting, you shouldn't take what you're offered.

But there are many hosters here willing to change the quota. I personally don't need everything they give me, and I want to help my hoster stay away from overselling, for my site's security but also because I'm given free services. Sometimes I ask them to take from my space / traffic, and give to add-on domains.

I was thinking at X-Ind before I wrote the thread, but the site took me to an empty Joomla page.

I will PM you, and thanks for the post and the offer.

@00000web
I don't even know what to say...

Reliability

You make me remember of TaoPhoenix. ;)

Oh... the guy that takes all the offers and tries to find the perfect host?

Good to know.;)

You can ask Tao what he thinks of our hosting. :)

Heh. Supun is pretty funny!
Meanwhile Eduard, like you I became grumpy with This Year's Hosts. My unruly thread over there was exactly about reliability!

So I'm going to try a joke of my own and say that I have nothing to say at this time about IsMyWebsite or Seraphim or PerfectZ that isn't covered in glorious detail in that sprawling Hydra-Thread over there!

Back