• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small download site

[NeO]

I made a small download site.
I made a pretty simple lay-out (did it in +- 1.30 hour)
But its fast to navigate and not much pics so I don't use much bandwith and the site is fast for modem users.:)
I already posted the site on some forums and the people all say its fine...what do you guyz think?:classic2:

==> http://www.filezone.tk

Me 2,but if I make it smaller the table will not cover whole the frame and then it will be even worse.:cry2:
Or do you mean its ugly because its bold?

Last edited:
Originally posted by [NeO]
Me 2,but if I make it smaller the table will not cover whole the frame and then it will be even worse.:cry2:
Or do you mean its ugly because its bold?
you can always center the table.

I did it before but I ----ed up my html and then deleted it al,tried again but It won't center...

the frame where your content is:
- add before <table> <div align="center">
- and after </table> </div>
this is to center the whole content, I think your site will look nicer this way

your page gives me an error: check it out and try to fix that

change something from the top, the image doesn't fit well where it currently is

okay another thing you should change
- if people enter your forums it opens in the middle frame which is too small for the forum width, best solution is to open a new browser window

EDIT: ok sorry, I first clicked on the forum url and not on "enter forum" link

Thnx 4 the help.
Will do some changes soon:p
Looks like f2g.net is having some probs,my post script doesn't works. You can reach it 2 by : ionic.f2g.net:)

Last edited:
Your site takes way too long to load. It looks good but, I am running on a network here off a T1 connection and it takes 20 minutes to load.

Other than that I don't see to many other things wrong with it.

HGW

My site are a few html files and a few pics,it must load fast.I have cable and it loads in a few seconds. The problem is probably f2g.net(or portland)They have much problems and mysite is often slow or down. I will change from host soon. Because I now its very irritating.:rolleyes:

Back