• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sites that work

animal

I keep reading around the net of people making $1,000's through adsense and our sites are brilliant blah blah, but no one ever shares their urls to see these fantastic websites..

so do you make a good amount of money on your website or blog?

If can could you share with us your url so we can get to have some ideas etc

It's all in brute force volume of traffic, and having good regular content additions to maintain that traffic.

The ads being used by my web hosting are bringing in a regular amount of money too now, though it still takes a while to save up enough to trigger a payout.

Many peoples earn more than $1k from google adsense but you need to have decent traffic and proper ads position.

Please remember that you don't necessarily have to rely on others to generate revenue. If you want to increase your revenue you should consider other monetization methods, building up a newsletter list, facebook fanpage - in order to "use" your existing audience to promote new websites, services. Wouldn't it be nice if your 1k/month website could instantly help you build another 1k/month websites? I bet it would.

I've made £30 through AdSense in about 2 years... which is cool considering my site is personal and not advertised much, and it's targeted to specific people.

Back