• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site was sooooooooooooooo slow.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Seems to have come good now, but for 20 minutes or so (since I got notified of spam) it was very slow and took me 15 minutes to do about 4 modactions :S

Also got this a few times.

The server at www.freewebspace.net is taking too long to respond.

I can't say I've seen any massive speed issues, could it be your internet Jan?

could it be your internet Jan?
That must be it! It decided to choose a site to be slow and FWS was it!

Everything else was running at normal speed. So I did other things while waiting :talk:

That must be it! It decided to choose a site to be slow and FWS was it!

Everything else was running at normal speed. So I did other things while waiting :talk:

I smell sarcasm! (But one can never be too sure over the internet!) Can we all take a chill pill here :D

Heh I'm in the middle of my exams so haven't got much time to stick around. Still trying to get to some of the reported posts but most are cleared by Jan and stuff.

Whoops off-topic much but I guess all that matters is that FWS is fast now :)

Hmmm, just put an energizer bunny in the forums battery slot. You'll never get slowness again!

Jan - Telstra or YesOptus?

I'll guess YO since it was crappy and slow <3

So now you are an expert on Australian Internet providers? :S

It was THIS SITE only. There were only 5, including myself, online at the time, so I am guessing it had been going on a while before I noticed it. Maybe a cron update?

So now you are an expert on Australian Internet providers? :S

It was THIS SITE only. There were only 5, including myself, online at the time, so I am guessing it had been going on a while before I noticed it. Maybe a cron update?
No, I just remember having my phone on YO and having a Telstra dongle :p

Back