• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site is 99% Done :)

FeediaCo

Looking for some constructive criticism and let me know what you think my billing is integrated with the site with an iframe as well as the forums and live support is installed as well with tos packages and contact form installed. the only thing that i haven't done yet is the user directory which i have to get permission from the users. I currently have 7 clients already. I was going for a simple clean look where the user can stay on my whole website from wherever they go throughout the site. Site is AeroServers.net thanks for your feedback,

--John

Overall, your site looks OK. However, you have 6 pages in your TOS! Don't you think it's too much ? Who is gonna read all of that ?

Congratulations! Almost done .... that is great. The following are my impressions, but for what they are worth as this is only my comment:

1. I personally prefer a white background as the green seems to drown all the content. I'm sure white will make everything sharper and make it stand out more.
2. The links on the top may stand out better if they are listed horizontally than vertically. Maybe you can make very plain buttons stretching across the width of the page.
3. This is just a personal preference but maybe the main picture asks for a blue border.

The rest is great. :)

Sort of agree with the green, but would be okay if lightened and a bolder typeface, remember us old guys have problems seeing our own thumbs :D no but seriously it would hit anyone with sight probs text is too thin.

Apart from that nice, clean, main title font size a few points bigger (about 10 or so , doesn't quite fit 1024px screen width (that's just a tweak,plenty of room to re-space there).

Only one thing I would point out - the iFrame is chucking up
This page seems to be <suspicious>
indications due to the encrypted LiveZilla Text Chat Link Code, that could get you loads less visitors.

AboutWeb
However, you have 6 pages in your TOS! Don't you think it's too much ? Who is gonna read all of that ?
If it's TOS then it's TOS, 6 pages is nothing even if it makes no sense (see most major providers) and it does include privacy, etc. - but make it all on one page not next/previous links :)

Back