• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simplix.net – Quality cPanel Hosting + Personal Support + SSD + 50% OFF FOR LIFE

Metalingus903

Simplix.net: We are no big office, corporate web hosting provider. We are small, independent provider of quality shared and reseller web hosting in Chicago and web design for small businesses in New York City.

Current Promotions:
  1. Get first month for only $1.00 using promotion code “DEANLUVSU” (Dean, that’s me btw and I do love you! :)) – We try not to expire this promotion. I mean it’s out of my love for you guys, I don’t want to ruin that!
  2. Get 50% OFF your entire monthly invoice using “newSIMPLIX” for however long you stay with us. Yea! How’s that for a discount? This promotion does expire soon though – October 14, 2013. This promotion is in celebration of our new website and introduction of our web design services.
  3. Give us your feedback on our website, hosting packages, and/or pretty whatever you can think of and we will make your third (3rd) month completely free. This deal will expire when we stop improving and growing...highly unlikely though.

Our Promises:
Actual quality support that is personal. We work closely with our clients with every need, there are never auto responses or responses to “buy-time” while we grab the technician. We are all experts in web hosting and design. We will provide helpful and quick replies to your support request in plain simple English.

Our servers are SSD accelerated and have absolutely no overcrowding. We promise a 100% uptime SLA and credit our clients for any down times experienced throughout their invoice period.

Our hosting accounts comes packed with

Our Packages:
Common Man
4 GB SSD Disk Space + 2 GB overage
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features (Yes, addon domains, email accounts, databases, ftp, etc)
$3.00/Monthly
$18.00/Semi-annually
$30/Annually (Save $6.00/2 months free!)
Order Now | Compare Packages

Gurus
10 GB SSD Disk Space + 2 GB overage
150 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features (Yes, addon domains, email accounts, databases, ftp, etc)
$6.00/Monthly
$36.00/Semi-annually
$60/Annually (Save $12.00/2 months free!)

Suits
20 GB SSD Disk Space + 2 GB overage
250 GB Bandwidth
$10.00/Monthly
$60.00/Semi-annually
$100/Annually (Save $20.00/2 months free!)

If you have any questions prior to ordering our services, please send us an email at sales@simplix.net or open a support ticket via our billing system at http://billing.simplix.net/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Back