• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simple hosting request. Offer me what you want. It's okay.

php_addict

Good day,

I need someone to host a website. I am willing to put up your advertisements or google ad sense stuffs in the website that I'm planning to create. Basically it's for a small organization and hopefully someday it's going to be a large one. It's just for a group of ordinary people, nothing more nothing less. A group that goes to partying every week. Simple as that.

I'll be using PHP, install some scripts and of course MySQL, FTP access and an e-mail access, through PHP sendmail and a real e-mail stuff. The domain is going to be from co.cc. But if
you can provide a free domain for this site, it would be great. It doesn't matter if it's a .com domain or a .info domain. As long as it's a domain. If you can't it's okay. I just hope I can still register the co.cc domain with your host.

I hope we'll be receiving more than 95% of up time. We're expecting a lot of members to sign up for our group.
Basically in the future there's going to be a forum section in that site, and probably a pictures section that contains all of our activities and bondings but that's
optional because we can easily do it on facebook. But mainly the initial use of that website is for new members to sign up.

Members will be answering a few questions, then they'll be receiving an e-mail that their application to join our group is still being reviewed.
After that, that's it. If we're more than 10 or more than 20 we'll be having our own forum.

Thanks in advance.

Sure thing

Yea sign up at i32.us/host and I will upgrade you (For free) to our Newbie plan. Sign up for the Free one and submit a ticket. No ads required just like helping out from time to time :)

If you want, I can put you on a reseller I've acquired, the uptime is pretty good and the servers are decent. It uses cPanel and has all the stuff you need. Is 3GB of space & 25GB of bandwidth okay? I can't provide you with a domain, sorry. But anyway, if you want, pm me if you're interested. Remember though, everything has to be legal and appropriate.

You are more than welcome to sign up in socialzone.us

We can offer you the following plan

Plan url: http://socialzone.us/onshore-p2h.html
Plan name: Personal Plan
Diskspace: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Features: 100 Each Cpanel feature
Control Panel: Cpanel
Cost: Either free but a banner on your site OR 10 Post per month and no ads.

You can give our 1GB plan a try

Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
Databases: Unlimited
Sub Domains: 0
Parked Domains: 0
Addon Domains: 0
Latest cPanel: Yes
Latest MYSQL: Yes
Latest PHP: Yes
Latest RVSiteBuilder: Yes
Latest Softaculous: Yes
Latest FFMPEG: Yes

Order here: http://www.tlchosting.co.uk/Free-Hosting.php

Hello sorry for the late reply.
Anyway I have a co.cc domain, I can modify it's name server settings to that I can use it in the servers that you are all offering me. Is it possible?
I am willing to put your text links or to insert an affiliations section. First off, it's just going to be a membership website for our group, right now
we mainly prioritize creating our group on Facebook but pretty soon we will be designing our own website, but again for now, it's going to be a membership
website, and an online chat in the future. Once we reach more than 50+ members we will be creating a site that has our group's objectives.

It's just a group of website that encourages everyone to make a difference in the world.

I basically need something to park my co.cc domain with you guys as well as an FTP access for easier uploading.

Back