• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simple and Small Website Job

T^2

[-]
NLC
I am in need of some one to do a small website job for me.

The site will only be viewed by 2-5 people and the website can only be accessed after entering a password and username. Once "logged in" it will be a simple website where the users can leave/post a message, nothing fancy at all. I dont need threads, I don't need anti spam bots, nothing. I also don't need fancy templates or anything, just something clean and nice.

Oh one last thing, the main index page will be a random page (either under construction or fake ads) with the link to the login hidden somewhere. Don't worry the website is nothing illegal or anything, it is just for the planning of a project that I need to be kept on the DL.

I would do it myself but I am currently very busy with work but this shouldn't take more than a couple of hours max so I'm looking at $15-$30 USD for the job.

Let me know.

Thanks

I'll take this on for you mate ;)

$25 for the job and I'll have it done in your time frame. Let me know :)

Back