• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Show me what ya got :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webdude

NLC
http://mrchill.com/

Ok, so it's terrible. I offer $800 to anyone who can show me what they can do with it. Redo the site, create them a better little guy, etc, etc. I told them their site is so bad I'm even embarrassed to look at it....and I dont even have anything to do with it..LOL

So if anyone's interested.....

nitroboy said:
I like him. :biggrin2:
I think it's amusing. :) I think someone should animate him in 3d, and really entertain Webdude. hehe

Clean the image up and make it the new Tivo of the quality air business. :biggrin2:

Webdude said:

Ok, so it's terrible. I offer $800 to anyone who can show me what they can do with it. Redo the site, create them a better little guy, etc, etc. I told them their site is so bad I'm even embarrassed to look at it....and I dont even have anything to do with it..LOL

So how come you're offering $800? Seriously I see some of the problems you mean - in theory the design isn't bad, but it could be a LOT better. I mean it's not a design that looks good in my screen resolution, but the use of colour and graphics are quite good. For $800 I'll give you a tableless CSS design and a new Mr Chill (a good friend of mine is a professional graphics designer). A fresh design. Out with the old in with the new, maybe keep the logo... maybe change it. The logo itself isn't bad. With a CSS design it's easy to add more pages in the same style, and update the style. I could give you two or three CSS styles as well, a bit of choice over exactly what you need.

Let me know ASAP and I can get the job done over a couple of days. I don't have huge time commitments, I work 4-5 hours a day (weekdays), it's my birthday on Monday but besides that I have a lot of free time I can easily use to complete projects like this.

Hmm, it's Saturday - I have nothing better to do....

May aswell keep myself busy - I'll be done (if its worth showing to anyone) in 6 hours :)

tandoc said:

May aswell keep myself busy - I'll be done (if its worth showing to anyone) in 6 hours :)
You're on. I'll see what I can whip up... I'll be done in 9 hours! Maybe, depending on whether or not I choose to start. :)

tandoc said:

Yeah. There's little to do after the wait for 2M get is over. =(

quite frankly i'm embarrassed by my creation (finished it ~5-6 hours ago) so i'm not posting it here, if you want to see it, pm me (but i sent it to Webdude anyway :p)

Ok, that one design still needs some work. Sorry about the late response, I have been staying extremely busy. WZ sold, and I am now working for the new company. I am over both Optiquest and Worldzone, and Optiquest was in wrecks..

I expected a response like that - specifically though, which parts (if not all) needs work?

Webdude said:

Hey,

I am interested in this - let me know if it's still open - and I will come up with some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back