• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should i go for win 7 or not?

jingles

Well i am using win xp and now i want to go for win 7. Is there anyone who is using win 7. I need some assistance. I want to know about performance of win 7. Can anyone guide me that what should i do. Should i go for win 7 or not?

While windows 7 is pretty stable and has a nice look you'll want to do the following:

If you are concerned about crashing (ie: You play video games alot) wait until SP1 comes out.

If you have less than 1.5 GB of RAM - Wait until your ready to buy a new computer.

If you are a net user who rarely plays games and just needs a stable OS upgrade if you think you would enjoy windows 7.

Def go for it, ease of use, stability, features, speed and other cool things have been implemented into Windows 7. Not to mention the trippy wall papers that they've included in the release are pretty cool to look at :p

It's perfectly fine to use now, but you can wait for SP1, which is rumored to come in early 2010. No doubt before February.

I have been using windows 7 since it was in beta and i would have recommended it then and i would recommend it now. It's very stable, fast and much more secure.

am still using Windows XP until now. and I would wait for more good reviews and satisfied users before i purchase it. LOL oldman2

Back