• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

should i bother??

panx

i'm thinking about transferring these over to a free host....waht do you think?
beatlestabsandlyrics.com
guitartabsbook.com

If they don't get you many hits i should not see why not.... But no one here can tell you to move from a paid host to a free.

Ye, i agree.
Its unlikely anyone will encourage you to change to free hosting.

If they have decent traffic, Id say stay paid. Most free hosts wont allow you to use too much resources.

And of course, you are running adsense.
If your getting 100 hits a day, you can afford the hosting :p

beatlestabsandlyrics.com
guitartabsbook.com

Its up to urs site, if ur site having more traffic and too much data then dont go for free host, better go for any payed host and get all the best features. Otherwise no problem for going free host bcz any time if u hare keeping the back up can move the host.

It is better to rephrase your question so that we can understand why you need to move. If you are not bothered about uptime you can move to free hosting. But most of them put ads on your site.

beatlestabsandlyrics.com
guitartabsbook.com

I suppose if you are looking for their reviews - do search for their domain names here. That will give you more information about that. Good luck

It really depends on your requirements. If your just hosting simple sites and don't really care, then a free host should be fine. However, if your looking for quality hosting and support then you should definitely stick with paid hosting.

Thats not the best move. Paid hosting is really the best and have the best support if you run into trouble. You can get paid hosting for really cheap too.

I agree, best to stick with paid hosting. Best to find a host that offers add-on domains. A few bucks a month doesn't hurt your wallet =D

[JSH]John;1045169 said:
Your data won't be as secure with a free host.

Not true, but I'll ignore that.

-----

panx, if the paid hosting is working well for you, I would definitely stick with that, mostly for reasons of simplicity. Why fix what isn't broken? On the other hand, if you find the paid hosting bills a bit difficult to manage, then perhaps free hosting might be worth a look.

If you are getting good response and advertisement revenue, you should think of moving it to free host. If you are paying high for hosting, consider moving it to a cheap price host. After all hosting is very cheap in price these days! And then try to get more advertisement revenue!
Thanks

Back