• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

short term adult hosting needed

harris24982

Hi

i'm looking for short term hosting for an adult tube site, could be as little as a week to upto a month, its just to set a site up that a friend is trying to sell but the interested people want to see it setup and running

its been offline for a couple of months so might not get mainy visitors but it was a very popular site before it went offline so might be best to have a good amount of bandwidth,
site needs ffmpeg to run

Server Requirements:
Apache UNIX Web Server
PHP 4.2 +
MySQL 4.1.2+
GD 2*
Cron Jobs*
FFmpeg

I would suggest a vps, we have one right now that is $3.95 per month
and you can setup what ever you need.

For this type of website you'll require a VPS, which means you can install all the software needed to run your website. If the new owner is happy with the server, they could even continue to keep it running by contacting us to switch the billing, with your authorisation.

512MB VPS:
Equal Share CPU (4 Cores)
1GB DDR3 RAM
60GB Hard Disk
750GB Bandwidth
Xen Virtualisation
SolusVM Control Panel (OS Reinstalls, Reboots, Monitoring etc)
UK Datacentre

Monthly Cost: £29.99 - [Click here to order]

If you have any questions please let me know.

How much space and bandwidth were you anticipating?

Although normally tubesites don't do well on shared hosting because of high resource consumption and relatively high CPU usage, I think you would be fine initially if you weren't expecting a huge amount of traffic. My setup is incredibly flexible, and can grow with this project as well as being transferrable to the buyer when the time comes.

I do have a nearly-empty CPanel capable server that should be able to go as far as 30GB of space and 512GB of bandwidth if you think you'll need that much for this. Of course smaller packages are available too, let me know what you expect perhaps based on it's stats before closing and I can get back to you with an offer on how much it would cost to get that. I'd need to know roughly bandwidth per month, space, and about how many hits per day on average.

Last edited:
We can offer you

4 Vcpu Cores
1 GB Memory
20 GB space
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 ip's
Full Managed
Directadmin

$ 12.95 per month

please email us or pm me if you are interest.

Thanks

Back