• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sheet look at this HP

Synergy

Wow look at my HP Pavilion 6370Z

It claims it supports 2x agp,
they saved 10 bucks and didnt give me the slot,
when I attemped to install Voodoo 3500 AGP...
WHERE IS THE SLOT?!! The AGP is there but ummm, no
Slot, so is soldering one to it my only option?

Any Feedback Appreciated

Originally posted by Synergy

WHERE IS THE SLOT?!! The AGP is there but ummm, no
Slot, so is soldering one to it my only option?

Any Feedback Appreciated

"AGP is there?", what does that mean?

Originally posted by Remy Canad
it has "AGP" graphics, the on board graphics card is at "agp" speed.

what a marketing scam!!

if you can return the card, get a pci card instead.. such as GF2 MX pci, or voodoo 4500 pci.

Thing is
next to my PCI slot
there is the lil silver dots
for the agp slot, it even has a bay door for the back so if a card is attached, then you can put ur monitor connector to it. But it has no connector to it.
This really Sux, Hewlett Packard is so fruity, this computer isnt even the ones on the price drop section when I bought it. SHEESH!!!!!

I suspect this pentium 2 chip is a fake or overclocked or something!! Everytime i Load the blast filter in adobe, this frggin machine crashes! But it works fine on my p200 MMX!

your processor may even be overheating becuase, most manufactures, only put a heat sink on the processer, and put a redirector thing on the psu, to cool the cpu.

I am very happy I didnt buy one. And I saved lost of money.

Also before you go off and buy a new pci card make sure you can disable the on board video. Look through the bios. And if its not there, then e-mail HP, and ask them for the jumpersetting and if you can or not.

Back