• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shared Hosting: $20/year and 3 month free to start

I need good webhosting ( stable and reliable ) with Cpanel ( Latest ), php, mysql, Fantastico, 20GB or more space ,
good bw, host 10+ domains and good features.
I pay $20/year term ) , after 3 month free to start.
Payment via Paypal.
Make your good offer here. I need ASAP.

Thanks!

Hi LuisFernando,

Lot's of luck finding a web hosting company that is safe, secure and can give you stable and reliable web hosting for $20.00/year! I suggest raising you budget some to get in the real world market of reliable web hosting services. We are a value hosting service that can provide safe, secure shared web hosting should you decide to increase your budget slightly.

Good luck!

It's true. I offer $10+ , $30/year!
Make your offers friends! Technut, Thanks for your comment!
Hi LuisFernando,

Lot's of luck finding a web hosting company that is safe, secure and can give you stable and reliable web hosting for $20.00/year! I suggest raising you budget some to get in the real world market of reliable web hosting services. We are a value hosting service that can provide safe, secure shared web hosting should you decide to increase your budget slightly.

Good luck!

Hello,

This Premium Plan fits you the best.
FOR $19.92/year (If Order annually)
50 GB Disk Space + Extra (for free upon request)
50 GB Monthly Bandwidth + Extra (for free upon request)
Unlimited Domains allowed
Site Builder Included
Instant Backup Included
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
20 Add-on / Park domains + Extra (for free upon request)
Unlimited FTPs / Databases
Unlimited Sub-domains

Please contact our live support or open a support ticket at our portal.
Cart: http://legitwebhost.com/?/cart/
Ticket: http://legitwebhost.com/?/tickets/new/

Last edited:
your plan " ultimate hosting " per $1.97 ...is = 23.64 p/year.
You're offering me less space and bandwidth for a higher price.

Hello,

All final decision will be made according to the website. If your calculation is $23.64/year, then it is $23.64/year when you pay.

You may talk to our live support or open a support ticket to verify if you don't trust me.

Last edited:
Also, I am talking about Premium hosting, NOT ULTIMATE HOSTING, so my posted pricing was correct.

I will not post my ultimate hosting offer here BECAUSE this forum does not allow any post offering unlimited hosting.

Last edited:
Yes, ONLY IF YOU WILL PAY after 3 months.

Side note: Legit Web Host Ltd. treats promise very seriously. If we can make a promise of giving you free hosting for 3 months, you shall make your promise of paying after 3 months because we are NOT a FREE HOST.

If you have any other questions, comments, or deals that you want to make, please contact our live support.
You may order at any time.

Applewebz can guarantee you the stability and reliability. all features you asked (softoculous instead of Fantastico)for 10$/year or you can test the product for 1$/m
pay with paypal or moneybookers

Are you happy with the deal offered

Hi LuisFernado,

I am new here.... :wink2: I will like to know if you got your hoster? and if it is possible do you think you can tell me who you picked?
Are you happy with the deal offered from "legitwebhost"?

Well thank you for your time and I will be wating to read you... :wink2:

regards

Tony - TGtan

Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website.

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Get 25% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH25 to avail of this offer.

AllWebHost is another reliable unlimited web hosting provider with a focus on speed and performance. They utilize advanced caching techniques, SSD storage, and robust security measures to ensure stable hosting environments for their customers. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at just $2 /month.

You will get best features:

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domain Hosting
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

Back